All Bangladeshi mobile operator’s GrameenPhone (GP), Banglalink(BL), Robi, Airtel, Teletalk launched the emergency balance services for its Prepaid customers. With this service, users can communicate even once they run out of balance or when their balance becomes zero. The system all mobile operators will credit the airtime on the customer’s mobile account. The borrowed airtime, talk time balance will be repaid subsequent time the customer recharges his account. Counting on mobile operator customers will receive 10tk to 100tk as an emergency balance
How to get an emergency balance?
How To Take Robi emergency / Jhotpot balance instant?
All Robi users can get emergency / Jhotpot balance instant 5 or up to 100tk as an advanced in the mobile account.
- To register in jhotpot balance/ emergency dial *8811*1#
- write SMS START and send To the 8811
- To check your status Dial *8811*1*1*3# or
- Send SMS “STATUS” to it 8811
- To check your balance plz dial code *222*16#
- To cancel the registration dial the code *8811*1*1*2#
- For Stop type STOP and send the SMS to 8811
How to get GP Emergency Balance Code 2020?
All GP prepaid/postpaid user can be able to get up to 100tk as advanced balance on mobile balance to use Gp emergency balance code.
- Dial for GP Emergency Balance Code *1010*1# to collect 5 BDT in your mobile balance.
- Check your GP Emergency Balance Code: Dial code *566*28#
- The Emergency Balance has a validity period of 30 Days form you get.
How to Get airtel emergency balance code?
Now airtel all users can get talk-time and internet emergency balance anytime, anywhere in there mobile account!for airtel emergency balance code dial the bellow code
- To get advanced balance dial the code *141*10# or dial 20141
Note: It may be charged extra % on your next balance when you recharge.
How To Take Emergency balance for Banglalink (BL)?
Every Banglalink user gets 10tk as an Emergency balance for Banglalink (BL) in their mobile. Priyojon & platinum user can be get up to 100tk.
- To get advanced balance simply dial the code *874#
How To Take Emergency Balance for Teletalk?
- For Emergency Balance on account, customers need to dial the code *1122# or SMS YES & send it to 1122.
- Check the Emergency Balance status by dialing *1122# or SMS STATUS to 1122.