at 21 L’Inter awaits it Shakhtar Donetsk in the second semifinal of Europa League: whoever wins goes to the final against Seville. But what is the access to the last act of the second European club competition worth? Getting to the final would guarantee € 14 million in prizes alone. Here in detail, as reported Calcioefinanza.it:
– qualification for the round of 32: 500 thousand euros per club;
– qualification for the round of 16: € 1.1 million per club;
– qualification for the quarter-finals: € 1.5 million per club;
– qualification for the semi-finals: € 2.4 million per club;
– qualification for the final: € 4.5 million per club;
– The winner of the UEFA Europa League final will receive an additional € 4 million.
But that’s not all, because the victory of the Europa League opens the doors to the European Super Cup, with revenues of another 3.5 million euros. All with the exception of the market pool, which last season, the Nerazzurri gave 1.6 million euros.